Tuesday, 24 September 2013

Trip to Holland! [Part 2]


Part 1 here

 Amsterdam Schiphol (AMS/EHAM)  to London Luton (LTN/EGGW) to EZY2162
EasyJet Airbus A319 G-EZEV

This part of the trip report is best told in pictures, since everything went as planned basically!



Engine in the Terminal

Air China A340-300

Before...

...After!

Classic airport shot of a mighty KLM 747-400

Various skyteam birds, including one of KLM's few remaining MD-11's

Our ride home, G-EVEZ

Sistership heading off
Unfortunately I couldn't film the flight back, I'd been given an aisle seat and the couple next to me wanted the window! The flight back was turbulent enough for the cabin crew not to serve hot drinks, and it lasted for the majority of the flight. All in all, EasyJet have again proven to be, well, easy, and they seem to be consistently cheap unlike other carriers whose fares fluctuate wildly. I'd definitely fly them again, and I suppose this year, I've been part of their 'Generation EasyJet', those people who have travelled only because EasyJet made it available and affordable!

No comments:

Post a Comment